Instructions & tips
- Short instruction about how to start working with Intui Fleet
- Transfer types - differences
- How to quick add your fleet to Intui system
- Vehicle unavailability settings
- How to quickly edit your routes
- Option for Suppliers using night tariffs
- How to set up prices for routes quickly?
- How to assign for auto different prices for different periods?
- Work with emoticons. Batch processing
- The tab users . How to distribute access rights to information and actions in The personal account?
- How to get more orders?
- Appealing Proofs Requirement
Tip: to one Vehicle you can add multiple Routes.
Vehicle with its route can be cloned - to get new one Vehicle car with the same routes.
And then you a little edit a new Vehicle and routes.
It's also possible to clone the routes.
For what it needs?
Example: you have a sedan and minivan. Both can serve the same route list. Fill Sedan and its routes with the instructions. Clone the Vehicle. And then all of the text instructions in routes will be the same in the new Vehicle. Change the sedan photo to photo minivans and other fields. And correct the latest prices for the routes of the minivan. Instructions have no need to change! This saves time.
OR take a look at our step-by-step instructions below:
1. Create your first vehicle.
If your vehicle is already created, check the Paragraph 2 below
- Fill-out all the required fields
- Plus the NEW field, which is "Max number of cars of that model in your park":
add the amount of your vehicles for the model you have:
Why do you need to fill-out that NEW field?
The reason is that it will be a possibility in the system to offer like to a group of 7 people for example 2 vehicles of that model (from 1 to 4 PAX)
Adding routes with prices
2. Add a new route
- Fill-out all the necessary information about new route for your vehicle
- Clone that route:
- If you provide your transfer service for a several transport network nodes (Airport/Port/Train station), add these Airports and train stations as routes for your vehicle as well
- Fill-out all the necessary information and make clones (copies) of the routes from the transport network nodes
Making clones (copies) of the vehicles with prices
3. Vehicles tab
- If you have a big Fleet of cars of different models & brands, on the basis of the already added vehicle with routes you can create (clone) a new vehicle, just by clicking on the “Clone the vehicle with prices” button:
- Clone your vehicle with OR without prices
- If you made a clone with prices, so for the new cloned vehicle just change/edit the model name, photo, year of manufacture and etc.
- Click on the “Save and send for checking” button
Quick prices editing (+/-) for clone-made vehicle with prices
4.1. If it is important to edit your prices for ALL the routes, just click on the “Up/down all prices at the vehicle” and add more OR less percentage:
4.2. If you made a clone of the car without prices - add all the prices for each route
4.3. While adding your prices to the routes, do not forget to include Intui's % commission fee
Tips & hints
- You can always change or edit the information about your vehicles, routes & price in your Personal Account
- You don’t need to create 2 vehicles of the same model, it is better to create & add different Fleet of models/brands and offer it in the system for the clients
- After automatically created vehicle with automatically edited prices, you can always change your prices for each route and add the details you needed.
- Pay your attention, the more routes you provide with prices – the more routes will be on sale for the customers. Only the routes with prices will be on sale. Add more routes with prices and receive great sales.
In your Personal account you can set the dates or periods when the vehicle won’t be at service.
It can be necessary due to:
- vehicle breakdown
- overloading with bookings
- vehicle seasonality
- service in different locations
See a short video instruction.
Or read the following instruction:
Just go to the “Vehicles” tab
In “Actions” click on “Unavailability settings”:
*the option is only applied to the vehicles with rated routes
After clicking this option you will see a calendar with “Single” and “Period” sections.
- in “Single” section choose the dates when the vehicle can not be provided:
- in “Period” section choose a period of time while the vehicle is unavailable:
- when the car is available for transfers again, delete the marked dates by clicking the trashcan icon opposite the irrelevant dates:
Also, you can set the seasonality of the vehicle when it is served alternately in summer and winter months or busy/slow seasons (for busier season you may have the same car with higher rates).
We suggest step by step instruction for such cases:
1 choose a car for editing with summer prices
2 make winter months unavailable (or a period)
3 create a clone of the vehicle with prices
4 for the new vehicle change rates as for winter
5 for the new vehicle make summer months (or a period) unavailable
You can use the Price Wizard
Specify the unit of distance measurement and set up rates for km(miles) for the distant routes. Intui commission percentage have to be included in rates.
Next step: Press the " Apply only for the routes without prices" button
Pay Attention: Prices are calculated for each destination interval according to your rate (previous rates are not considered)
We do not recommend to specify "km prices" for the short distances "under 3" and "from 3 to 10" . For these we recommend to set up the price manually for all routes (watch the instruction below)
Press the "Not filled" to show the short routes
Are you using a Special rate for the weekend transfer?
Settings from Option A and B work separately. Their results do not combine. If both block a and Option B are set on the same date , the settings from Option B will be applied.
It is very important to control the relevance of prices for your routes.
You can not decline any order for reasons of the wrong price is unacceptable according to the agreement
Can accept / decline orders, amend orders.
Does not see the Payments tab.
Can create, edit Vehicles and Routes, can accept / decline orders.
Does not see the Payments tab
The more different vehicles and routes you add - the more of your offers will be available for clients